If you would like to donate by Credit/Debit card then please click the button below. Please note, Paypal charges high fees so if you are within the UK, please consider paying by Bank Transfer instead.
There is a way to donate through paypal without them taking any fees away from your kind donation.
If you already have funds in your account or have a bank account linked with your paypal account, please use the ‘Send Money’ tab. This will take you to a page where you input the amount and our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under this there is a tab which says ‘Personal’ and in there, click on the ‘Gift’ box and continue to the next page. Scroll down to ‘Funding Option’ and click to change it to ‘Echeque’.
While slightly more complicated, this method ensures that 100% of your donation will go to helping the animals!
Baan Unrak AS
Bank: Nat West
Account Number: 84331615
Sort Code: 60-04-02
IBAN/SWIFT: GB97 NWBK 6004 0284 3316 15
BIC: NWBK GB2L
Bank Address: 143 High Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1JH, United Kingdom
Please consider setting up a standing order of a few pounds a month or whatever you can. It is always a frightening prospect to think that at any point, we will not receive enough support to carry on, so regular donations like these really do make all the difference!
Please make cheques or postal orders payable to ‘Baan Unrak Animal Sanctuary’ and send to:
67a Chatterton Road
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
Most of these items are things that we always need, but some of them are a one off! Anything you can get to us would be greatly appreciated.
If you have any ideas or questions, drop us an e-mail and let us know!
DRUGS & OTHER MEDICAL CONSUMABLES
– Tick & Flea collars
– Dog & cat cones/collars: extra large and small sizes
- Antiseptic/protective wound spray (ex. Aluspray)
- Opsite spray
- Silvadene Cream
– Yellow and blue catheters
- Urinary and Gastric catheters
- Spot-on Parasite/Worming/Flea/Tick treatments
- Conforming bands/bandages
- Soft bandages
- Crepe bandages
– Vetrap or any other stretchable adhesive bandage
- Fixomull bandages
– Cast material for broken bones
- Micropore tape
- 1ml, 2ml and 5ml syringes
- High energy food paste (in tube, food supplement)
- Ivermectin Injectable
- Euramox Injectable
- Xylazine injectable
- Tramadol injectable
- Clavamox 125mg or 250mg
- Fucthalmic eye drops
- Rigamox eye drops
- Gentamicin eye drops
- Corti Biciron eye ointment
- Erythromycin eye ointment
- Merizole Injection
- Catheter bungs
– Haemostatic medicine (ex. Hemoced)
- Puppy Pads
- Iodine/Betadine solution
- Paper towels
– Endotracheal Tubes for Cats (from size 1 to 3,5)
– Surgical instruments: especially Allis forceps and large artery clamps.
- Blood Transfusion Bags
- Suture Material: [expired maximum 1 year] Catgut size 2 without needle, Catgut size 1 with needle, Vicryl sizes 0-0, 1-0, 2-0 or 3- 0 with needle
LARGER CLINIC EQUIPMENT
– Portable X-Ray machine
– Gas anaesthetic equipment
– Blood analyser
- IV stand
- Surgical Table
- Surgical Lamp
- Medium size cages (for recovering inpatients)
How you can help
Some of our animals
See all of them