If you would like to donate by Credit/Debit card then please click the button below. Please note, Paypal charges high fees so if you are within the UK, please consider paying by Bank Transfer instead.
There is a way to donate through paypal without them taking any fees away from your kind donation.
If you already have funds in your account or have a bank account linked with your paypal account, please use the ‘Send Money’ tab. This will take you to a page where you input the amount and our email address email@example.com.
Under this there is a tab which says ‘Personal’ and in there, click on the ‘Gift’ box and continue to the next page. Scroll down to ‘Funding Option’ and click to change it to ‘Echeque’.
While slightly more complicated, this method ensures that 100% of your donation will go to helping the animals!
Baan Unrak AS
Bank: Nat West
Account Number: 84331615
Sort Code: 60-04-02
IBAN/SWIFT: GB97 NWBK 6004 0284 3316 15
BIC: NWBK GB2L
Bank Address: 143 High Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1JH, United Kingdom
Please consider setting up a standing order of a few pounds a month or whatever you can. It is always a frightening prospect to think that at any point, we will not receive enough support to carry on, so regular donations like these really do make all the difference!
Please make cheques or postal orders payable to ‘Baan Unrak Animal Sanctuary’ and send to:
67a Chatterton Road
Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
Most of these are things that we always need, but some of them are a one off! Anything you can get to us would be greatly appreciated.
If you have any ideas or questions, drop us an e-mail and let us know!
– Scalibor and Seresto Collars
– Antiseptic/ protective spray for surgical wound (Aluspray,…)
– Yellow Catheters
– Sterile gloves size 6 to 8 with powder
– Sutures Material Expired maximum One year: Catgut size 2 without Needle, Catgut size 1 with Needle, Vicryl size 2-0 or 3- 0 with Needle
– Any Eye Medicines
– Vetrap or any other stretchable adhesive bandage
– Cast Material for broken bones
– Haemostatic medicine (Hemoced,…)
– Blood Transfusion Bags
– Spot-On parasites Treatment: Always Needed!
– Urinary and gastric catheters
– Elizabethan Collar/Buster Collar/Cinderella Collar/ Cone- large sizes for medium to large dogs
– Crepe bandages
– A good quality torch like a maglite
– Dog nail cutters (for small, medium and large dogs)
– Cats endotracheal Tube (from size 1 to 3,5)
– Surgical instruments: especially Allis forceps and large artery clamps.
– Surgical Lamp
– Vet Books (Only about dogs and cats, specially about Internal Medicine)
– IV Stand
– Surgical Table
Essential Clinic Equipment
– Portable X-Ray machine
– Gas anaesthetic equipment
– Blood analyser
How you can help
Some of our animals
See all of them