- Vet/Vet Nurse Volunteers – We are always in need of people with veterinary skills, whether this is for something specific like a sterilisation project or for day to day animal treatments.
- Sanctuary Volunteers – There is plenty to do at the sanctuary: walking dogs, grooming, cleaning, DIY jobs, fundraising, raising awareness, teaching on the education program, helping with accounts, updating the website, volunteer recruitment, asking for donations, starting campaigns, applying for grants, increasing adoption rates – and so much more!
- Flight Volunteers – For this you don’t need to do anything other than accompany an animal on a journey to their forever home. For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer Translator – We often need information translating from English into Thai and Burmese. If you are fluent in either of these languages, we would love to hear from you!
Volunteering in Thailand
Otherwise there is cheap food (75p/$1+ a meal) and accommodation (£2/$3+ a night) available locally.
Volunteer from Home
From anywhere: give just a few hours of your time weekly to help us in the following areas:
- Veterinary Volunteers – Even if you can’t come to Thailand you can help us out by being a consultant vet and advising us via e-mail of ways to treat animals when we have no vet/newly qualified vets present.
- Collecting donated items – You can contact your local vet, pet store, or anywhere else you can think of to gather donations. There are often items that we need which are not available locally.
- Campaigns Managers – Manage our campaigns, help us start new petitions, write letters to governments to make long term changes in the area of Animal Welfare in Thailand.
- Media Officers – We need someone who can contact different organisations to promote the sanctuary through writing articles about us for magazines/newspapers/websites or TV/Documentary pieces.
- Fundraising Officers – Co-ordinate fundraising activities around the world, make some interesting and innovative fundraising materials and aids and support volunteers fundraise in their home countries.
- Volunteer Translators – We often need information translating from English into Thai and Burmese. If you are fluent in either of these languages, we would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in helping out in any of these ways, we’d love to hear from you!
Please e-mail us at email@example.com or fill in the volunteer application form below:
How you can help
Some of our animals
See all of them